Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guilding

I was just listening to the new Multiverse podcast, Guildcast and it made me think.  I don't run a guild, I've tried it and been an officer in a couple and found running a guild to be too much for me, I'm just not the type of person who makes a good guild leader, and only an adequate officer.  I have found I now have to opposite problem when i play a game, finding a good guild.  I find I'm often at a loss in how to find a good, fun guild.  Part of that is me as I'm often quiet in chat (both text and voice), and I enjoy wandering off the path and often play solo.  But I like grouping with a good group and love raiding.  I'm thinking that i'm going to have to turn over a new leaf in SWTOR and begin actively pushing and hunting down guilds, not sure if I should try guild hopping until I find a good one though like many of the people I know, it seems pretty annoying. I'm more a find a guild stay with guild person, so it will be an interesting trip.
Check out the 1st episode of the Guildcast

No comments:

Post a Comment