Sunday, July 31, 2011

TOR is Coming

So, Star Wars The Old Republic is almost here and like allot of people i was sucked in and preordered the game, the digital deluxe version.  I must say I'm looking forward to it its been a while since a mmorpg has been able keep my interest for a while.  Everquest was my 1st mmo and i enjoyed it but was never sucked right into an mmo until WOW and i played that until about half way through burning crusade, but vanilla was the best.  After wow I tried a number of other mmo's such as Eve, WAR, Allods, and Rift, but none kept my interest for more than a few months, and from everything i've heard and seen this may be the one to get me back into the mmo scene.  I've missed having a game i can be excited to sit down and play when i have time and raid with friends, and who knows I might be able to fast-talk my brother and sister into dropping WOW and joining me.

Watch the new developer wackthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment